The Company operates through development, construction management, and property management
SAFStor,Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). The Company operates through three vertically-integrated segments: SAFStor Development, SAFStor Construction Management and SAFStor Property Management.
The Company will own, asset manage, develop and redevelop single and multi-story self-storage properties which are located in proximity to retail destinations and/or along major arteries in markets meeting SAFStor’s socioeconomic, demographic and competitive criteria, which the Company vets using its proprietary software.
SAFStor holds options in several development projects throughout the Southeast and mid-Atlantic region, although the Company's future footprint will span the United States. The initial, annual pipeline will be target 5-7 projects, with a typical run rate of 8-10 projects completed annually.
SAFStor’s principals bring over 50 years of in-depth real estate experience, including having developed over $2Bn of mixed-use real estate since 2012, with relevant experience developing and managing complex, urban infill projects.
Get in touch with us to learn more about SAFStor, or to request a meeting.
Target Project Size
• Single and/or multi-story construction
• Between $7-10 million with the understanding that the final cost of an individual Property may exceed that amount
• Average Property size between 70-90,000 gross square feet with a target of 70-85% efficiency
•Primarily climate-controlled storage units, but may contain a small percentage of non-climate controlled units
•Primarily non drive-up units
• A mix of units ranging from 25 square feet up to 300 square feet, and may contain outdoor space for parking large vehicles
• Institutional quality construction, such as masonry construction (block or tilt-up), higher-quality fascia (e.g., brick, stucco, etc.) ample glazing, decorative awnings, etc.
Use the form below to request a confidential prospectus for this unique investment opportunity.